Top 10 Wine & Romantic Getaways in Australia and New Zealand
There is nothing more romantic than spending a few days in a wine area with a loved one. If you are looking to take a trip to Australia and/or New Zealand and would like to add some special time surrounded by the best wine growing regions of the world then it may be worth considering the following areas/properties.
- Margaret River (Western Australia) – Cape Lodge
- Barossa Valley (South Australia) – The Louise
- Clare Valley (South Australia) – North Bundaleer
- Yarra Valley (Victoria) – Chateau Yering
- Hunter Valley (New South Wales) – Tower Lodge
- Auckland/Waiheke Island (North Island) – Delamore Lodge
- Bay of Plenty (North Island) – Matahui Lodge
- Hawke’s Bay (North Island) – Breckenridge Lodge
- Marlborough (South Island) – Brookhurst Boutique Hotel
- Central Otago (South Island) – Whare Kea Lodge & Chalet
Each of these areas has award winning wines that feature unique styles and strengths according to local climates. Allow us to help plan a honeymoon, anniversary or just a romantic sojourn away from the kids and busyness of everyday life. We can put a program together that stimulates all your senses in a relaxing environment where your most difficult decision of the day is whether to sleep in another hour or start your day surrounded by vineyards and gourmet delicacies.
We’re here to help when you’re ready…